Saturday 24 January 2015

Where have I been?

Hello everyone!

Wow I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last blogged about something!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2015 is going well for everyone!

Quite a bit has happened in the past year; work has been crazy, I passed my driving test, my lovely Sharpei Rocky passed away, I've been on numerous holidays - and that's just to name a few.

But all the while, so may ideas and thoughts enter my  head like 'I should blog about this' or 'I wonder if people would find this as interesting as I do?'. But it was literally just a case of finding the motivation and most importantly the time to do it.

So, I've thought about it and I do really want to get into it again, as it was something I enjoyed!

So expect more blogs from me very soon. I have also installed the Blogger Android App, so I can blog on the go (which I'm pretty excited about!)

So, watch this space!!

P.S. If you have any ideas, product reviews, opinions on topics that you want me to blog about; then please leave me comments and I'll look into them.

Thanks very much for reading, and I hope you're all having a great day.

Caroline xx

No comments:

Post a Comment