Sunday 23 March 2014

Olay Facial Cleansing Cloths

Something short and sweet about how great these are!

I have to admit, I am very lazy when it comes to taking off my makeup at night, especially after a night out. But these take it off in seconds, even stubborn mascara and eye liner as I can get these right on my waterline to remove any makeup there and they don't irritate my eyes at all. Also if I have been really naughty and slept with my make up on, they take it off in a flash the morning after.

They also leave my skin SOOOOO soft, I have the combination/oily type and I feel they nourish my dry areas and control my oily areas. They also make them in a sensitive type, which I feel is great for those with super sensitive skin.

They are also great for men's skin too and they have a fresh unisex scent.

Another great thing is that they are so simple to use, you just take a cloth, run it under some warm water, and they really foam up to a really luxurious lather.

I have re-purchased these a good few times now since discovering them and so has my mum, 'cause she loves them too. They are also really reasonably priced, I get mine for about £3 from my local supermarket, but a lot of the time they are on offer for 3 for £5, so I stock up!

I would definitely recommend you give these a try!





No comments:

Post a Comment